develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from November 2007

hashes over easy

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
November 28, 2007 21:29
Subject:
hashes over easy
Message ID:
x7zlwxwrgd.fsf@mail.sysarch.com

hi all,

thanks for the help with hash ideas. the class went pretty well today
with even the most experienced perl coder learning something new about
hash slices. i did some editing of more examples or variations that
aren't on the slides and those helped a bit. the slides are at:

http://sysarch.com/computershare/hashes/index.html

yes, i know the sets slide is empty. i didn't have time to write it.

you can show these slides to others but attribute them to me, please. i
didn't even put copyright notices in the templates so don't rip me off
for my lifetime + 75 years!

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri@stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com