develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from August 2003

Re: Need to hack my own machine ! Help !

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
August 13, 2003 02:28
Re: Need to hack my own machine ! Help !
Message ID:
20030812220806.GK19410@windhund.schwern.org
On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:07:14PM +0200, Alexandre Jousset@NL wrote:
> 	I have a problem... I'm using RH7.1 and for some reason I don't
> 	know, after upgrading some packages (including sshd) and restarting sshd,
> this one do not work anymore... The problem is that I'm not at my home and
> I don't have the access to the console...

I think you have the wrong group.  This is Fun With Perl.  H@x0r M1 b0x is
better asked about somewhere else.

Perhaps you could call a friend and ask them to go to your house and
sit at the console?

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Look!  Defenseless babies!