develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from August 2003

Re: Need to hack my own machine ! Help !

From:
Alexandre Jousset@NL
Date:
August 13, 2003 01:43
Re: Need to hack my own machine ! Help !
Message ID:
3F39F9C7.7020808@gtmp.org
	Hi all...

Alexandre Jousset@NL wrote:
>     Hi...
>
>     I have a problem... I'm using RH7.1 and for some reason I don't
> [deleted]
>     Bye and thank you in advance !
>
> Alexandre Jousset.

	As some people told me on the list and in my inbox, this was not the
right place to post this message. I thought I had some good reasons to
do it but I was wrong. I am very sorry to have bothered you with my
question. I will think more before posting a message to this list.

Alexandre Jousset.