develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from May 2003

RE: Configuration hassles

From:
Moran, Matthew
Date:
May 21, 2003 23:38
RE: Configuration hassles
Message ID:
993BE7B40B41D31193C50008C75F68F2090BFE7C@exast02.capgemini.co.uk
Jon wrote:

> I'm not sure how this is "Fun With Perl"...
> but why don't you install Perl 5.8 in a different
> location than 5.6.1 and then modify the
> top line of SpamAssassin so that it references
> Perl 5.8 instead of the default Perl  5.6.1.

Yep, that'd work - thanks! :-)

Matt

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".