develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from April 2003

Re: Fun with Perl, for a change

From:
Rob Dixon
Date:
April 11, 2003 01:40
Re: Fun with Perl, for a change
Message ID:
20030410160846.80275.qmail@onion.perl.org
Simon Cozens wrote:
> Rob Dixon:
> > Can somebody suggest how I might resolve the following?
> > If I make a GET request to a server with a URL like
> >     http::/ww.domain.com/path/path/name
> > [... ordinary programming question ...]
>
> I must be on the wrong list. See, I thought this was fun-with-perl, and
> boring programming questions just aren't fun. Even so, we've had nothing but
> this sort of thing for the past two months or so. I suggest we have some more
> fun.

Apologies to all.

As you no doubt worked out, I meant to post to perl.libwww, but grabbed
perl.fwp from my subscription list instead, seeing it as perl.lwp.

Back to your Fun :)

Rob