develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from April 2003

Re: Fun with Perl, for a change

From:
Marcel Gruenauer
Date:
April 11, 2003 01:40
Re: Fun with Perl, for a change
Message ID:
20030410155149.GC1170@localhost
On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 04:47:19PM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:

> Here's a piece of fun I came up with the other day. Who can work out how it
> works?

[...]
> No source filters, XS or any other Deep Magic is involved. It's all pure
> Perl.

Constant overloading along the lines of Scalar::Properties?

--
We are Perl. Your table will be assimilated. Your waiter will adapt to
service us. Surrender your beer. Resistance is futile.