develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from April 2003

Re: Fun with Perl, for a change

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
April 10, 2003 08:58
Re: Fun with Perl, for a change
Message ID:
20030410155806.GB2201@deep-dark-truthful-mirror.pad
Bernie Cosell:
> So I can only assume that the trickiness comes with the magic inherent in
> 'Ruby', whatever that is.  So there's no fun here..:o(

The fun is in working out how Ruby.pm might be implemented.

--
There's no cinnamon and no lemon or orange involved. If there were, it was a
heretic who mixed it up and the mixer should be impaled on a stake and buggered