develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from April 2003

Re: Fun with Perl, for a change

From:
Bernie Cosell
Date:
April 10, 2003 08:54
Re: Fun with Perl, for a change
Message ID:
200304101553.h3AFrtTF030109@mail.rev.net
On 10 Apr 2003 at 16:47, Simon Cozens wrote:

> Here's a piece of fun I came up with the other day. Who can work out how it
> works?
>
>     use Ruby;
 [...]
> No source filters, XS or any other Deep Magic is involved. It's all pure
> Perl.

Well, it may be all "pure Perl" but there's some sort-of magic involved:

$ perldoc Ruby
No documentation found for "Ruby".

So I can only assume that the trickiness comes with the magic inherent in
'Ruby', whatever that is.  So there's no fun here..:o(

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie@fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA