develooper Front page | perl.dist | Postings from December 2006

Help Needed For Perl 5.8.8 Porting On ARM Linux

From:
Sudhanshu Saxena
Date:
December 18, 2006 03:40
Subject:
Help Needed For Perl 5.8.8 Porting On ARM Linux
Message ID:
f27d86200612172133q4c1367d0idc1dc3f3edca25ba@mail.gmail.com
Hi All,

After going through webpages and Configure scripts to cross compile Perl , I
understand that there is a need of SSH connectivity between the target
device and the host platform.

Is there a way if there is no SSH I can try using the cross compiler.
I am using "gcc version 4.1.0 (Sourcery G++ 4.1-6)
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc" cross compiler. Host platform
is Linux on intel and target is Linux on ARM926EJS.

If you have any document that could be a great help and is there a way I can
remove the dependency on SSH/SCP for cross compilation?

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhanshu