develooper Front page | perl.dist | Postings from December 2006

Question REgarding Perl Includes

From:
Sudhanshu Saxena
Date:
December 21, 2006 04:15
Subject:
Question REgarding Perl Includes
Message ID:
f27d86200612210009j46bf02deia9f09dd4561b0d0c@mail.gmail.com
Hi Nicholas,

You have given me suggestion regarding building perl. I was able to make
perl exe and libperl.so, finally I was able to test it on the ARM Linux
target.
I used a sample conifg.sh-arm-linux and changed it for libraries and tool
chain, and build went fine with little changes.
It worked successfully for simple "Hello World" pl file on target.

I wanted to know about the install step which actually copies the contents
to /usr/local/lib/perl5...., there are .pm files, as they are going to be
used by perl programs on target. I have to start with Tk porting as well.
Any help would be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashu