develooper Front page | perl.dist | Postings from January 2005

Re: Various sized dists

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
January 9, 2005 14:20
Re: Various sized dists
Message ID:
200501091703.43654.richard.foley@rfi.net
On Sunday 09 January 2005 12:12, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> > of all issues surrounding this.
>
> I'll keep the discussion here for now as I see the other list was
> nearly unused after the initial discussion.

That's not quite right, Gabor.  The perl-dist list exists for this discussion,
as Hugo points out - he should know, he's the current pumpking you know ;-)

Drag everyone over to the perl-dist list, and create your own arena for this
there.  Regularly update p5p as to progress and keep pulling the discussion
over there into the correct place.  Otherwise p5p will just get tetchy, one
suspects.

Ciao
Richard Foley
---