develooper Front page | perl.dist | Postings from September 2004

RE: ERROR OCIEnvInit

From:
Ogayon, Elena
Date:
September 3, 2004 01:32
RE: ERROR OCIEnvInit
Message ID:
0F76DF1CA6956944B0776ED1A828167201C68CDC@sgpexc03.asiapacific.cpqcorp.net
Hi ,

Good Morning. I have sent one email few days back to perl-dist@perl.org
id. Can any one help me to resolve the below said
Problem.FYI, I am new to perl programming.

Expecting your reply.
Thanks in advance.