develooper Front page | perl.dist | Postings from June 2003

where to specify the hostname and domain name

From:
Bala
Date:
June 30, 2003 22:15
Subject:
where to specify the hostname and domain name
Message ID:
20030701051540.50450.qmail@web11101.mail.yahoo.com
Hi All,
       When installing perl from source, while
configuring I have been asked for hostname and domain
name, and then I can make and install.

   If I want to build PERL RPM from the source for
RedHat systems for various domains, where to specify
the domain name and hostname??, so that the PRM can be
installed
in any domain!, I take a look at RedHat PRMS, I
couldn't get any idea.

Thanks,
-bala-