develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from July 2020

(Fwd) DBD:Oracle

From:
Tim Bunce
Date:
July 13, 2020 21:29
Subject:
(Fwd) DBD:Oracle
Message ID:
20200713212921.cl32rpzhrudnkyla@timac.local
----- Forwarded message from Ajay Kumar <KUMARAJ@pwcs.edu> -----

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:32:55 +0000
From: Ajay Kumar <KUMARAJ@pwcs.edu>
To: Tim Bunce <timb@cpan.org>
Subject: DBD:Oracle

   Hi Tim,
   Hope, you are sound and safe with your loved ones.
   I am trying to install the ORA2PG  tool which migrates Oracle data into PostgreSQL database.
   I have installed Strawberry Perl, ActiveState perl on Oracle server box where Oracle client is not
   installed but Oracle 12c server is there. I have also installed PostgreSQL database on the same server.
   The server is Windows 2012R2 64 bit.
   One of the prerequisite of ora2pg is to install DBD::Oracle. How can I install this one on this server.
   If you can help me that would be great and I really appreciate it or if you can point me to someone.
   Thanks,
   Ajay

   Ajay Kumar

   Applications Developer