develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from January 2013

Problems with dbi:Oracle

From:
lutzefutz
Date:
January 21, 2013 21:50
Subject:
Problems with dbi:Oracle
Message ID:
20130121101527.283740@gmx.net
Hello,

I have installed the Oracle instandclient under openSUSE and this part works fine:

sqlplus abc/xyz@TAH_HU

SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.4.0 - Production on Mon Jan 21 10:58:04 2013

Copyright (c) 1982, 2007, Oracle.  All Rights Reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle Database 11g Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production

SQL>

When I list all drivers and data sources with “DBI->available_drivers()” and “DBI->data_sources( $driver )” everything looks fine, too.
…
Driver: ODBC
Driver: Oracle
Data Source is dbi:Oracle:TAH_HU
Data Source is dbi:Oracle:TAH_MS
Data Source is dbi:Oracle:TAH_NO
Data Source is dbi:Oracle:TAH_W
Driver: Pg
…

But when I try to connect to the Database in my perl script with:

my $dbh = DBI->connect( "dbi:Oracle:TAH_W","abc","xyz",) || die "Database connection not made: $DBI::errstr";

I get the following error message:

Serverfehler!
Die Anfrage kann nicht beantwortet werden, da im Server ein interner Fehler aufgetreten ist.
Fehlermeldung:
Premature end of script headers: test_ora.pl
Sofern Sie dies für eine Fehlfunktion des Servers halten, informieren Sie bitte den Webmaster hierüber.
Error 500

Has someone an idea what the problem could be? Can I find or get more detailed information about the reason why the connect does not work?

Thanx!

Regards,

Ansgar