develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from April 2007

Re: Gofer to PC (was: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?)

From:
Robert Denton
Date:
April 26, 2007 07:29
Re: Gofer to PC (was: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?)
Message ID:
228C3246-2BFC-4B84-8D5F-B666C9899312@headsprout.com
These look like some great options and I will keep them in mind for
future projects, especially DBI::Gofer.  In this instance, however,
the server I am working with is "production frozen" so to speak and I
cannot install anything on it at all.  All I can do is ask it for
information.  I am pursuing the other ideas offered (sybase, connect
() syntax improvements, etc) for now.  Thanks for the tips!

Robert