develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from April 2007

RE: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?

From:
Simon Windsor
Date:
April 25, 2007 15:20
RE: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?
Message ID:
E1Hgpr3-0003ag-Ms@s15238613.onlinehome-server.info
Hi

It is not difficult!

Use freetds and DBD::Sybase.

At work, I access Oracle, MySQL, Postgres and MS-SQL databases from a
reporting server (Solaris) using perl DBI. It all works as it should!

All the best

Simon