develooper Front page | perl.dbi.users | Postings from April 2007

Re: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?

From:
Robert Denton
Date:
April 25, 2007 15:09
Re: Is PERL --> MS SQL really that difficult?
Message ID:
7AF51BC8-7330-4BCA-B850-E878B5D98C27@headsprout.com
"Why can't we all just get along?" --unknown (by me)

I understood from the start that I would be raging against the
machine but I was hoping there would be fellow ragers to help me
along. I am _so_ close. I can feel it. But I really need some help to
get it the rest of the way.

Robert