develooper Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci | Postings from October 2003

building an Oracle::Oci with ExtUtils::XSBuilder

From:
Andy Crichton
Date:
October 7, 2003 04:11
Subject:
building an Oracle::Oci with ExtUtils::XSBuilder
Message ID:
LHEKJDLCBDFCGGAPOJBPGEBGCMAA.andy.crichton@abibuildingdata.com
Hi,
	I have started looking at this but must admit to being at a bit of a loss
as to how I proceed. I have produced my maps and tables from the oci headers
(which appear to only reside in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo???) but as I am more
of a C programmer and perl "user" I am not certain exactly how I turn these
into Oracle::Oci and how I insert any C code which is required?

Any pointers or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Andy Crichton

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The contents are confidential and may be privileged.
Any views or opinions expressed are those of the sender and may not reflect the views or opinions of the company and the company accepts no liability in respect thereof.
If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@abibuildingdata.com immediately.

http://www.star.net.uk