develooper Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci | Postings from April 2003

OCI on Win

From:
Dave K
Date:
April 3, 2003 05:54
Subject:
OCI on Win
Message ID:
20030403123547.7774.qmail@onion.perl.org
Hello,
    I am going to try to build this on WinNT, and I hope to find some help
here (without tying up too much of any one person's time).
I am using NT sp5, with cygwin, Perl 5.8 and DBD::Oracle 1.12 compiled on
this box. Oracle 8.1.5 (the header file are not where they usually are, but
I found them).
First issue in running boot is:
DBD::Oracle::mk module doesn't define dynamic_lib at ./mod_boot line 92.
Where in the makefile can I find the information required to cure this
(first of probably many) errors?
TIA
David