develooper Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci | Postings from November 2002

Can I Build this on WinNt

From:
Dave K
Date:
November 2, 2002 00:22
Subject:
Can I Build this on WinNt
Message ID:
20021102052507.74861.qmail@onion.perl.org
Hi All,
I have dev-cpp, g++ but no MS compiler. Cygwin is installed, Oracle 8i
personal edition (I have searched for and found the header files but I could
not figure out how to incorporate their location into the boot script). I
have 2 Perl builds installed cygwin and activestate (because I could not
compile DBI or DBD-Oracle successfully and binaries were available). Any
hints, clues or direction appreciated.
DBD::Oracle -- 1.12
DBI -- 1.30
perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
TIA
David