develooper Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci | Postings from July 2002

Oracle-OCI module

From:
Rathjen Larry - lrathj
Date:
July 10, 2002 07:40
Subject:
Oracle-OCI module
Message ID:
ABEE81BE08ADD311B6A1009027DE908D13A1C2D0@conmsx03.conway.acxiom.com
I am looking for the Oracle-OCI module.  Can someone help me find it?  I
have searched cpan, but I don't see it out there.  Thank you.

~Larry

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.