develooper Front page | perl.dbi.oracle-oci | Postings from October 2001

problem of performance with DBD-oracle1.12

From:
momo
Date:
October 11, 2001 13:18
Subject:
problem of performance with DBD-oracle1.12
Message ID:
00fa01c1521e$9c48d580$5101a8c0@mobileway
Hi,
I have some trouble with DBD-Oracle1.12 perl module. I have installed it with Oracle client 8.1.6. the perl script executes just a select command (with unique index in 'where' clause)  from table containing more than 5 million record. the result in time is 10 seconds. I think it's very bad. Someone can help me to improve it?
thanks in advance.
mohamed boutkhil