develooper Front page | perl.dbi.dev | Postings from May 2006

Re: DBD::mysql and multiple statements

From:
Henri Asseily
Date:
May 5, 2006 05:56
Re: DBD::mysql and multiple statements
Message ID:
A8B183D0-5E8B-4ADF-B27E-756531160043@shopzilla.com

On May 4, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Patrick Galbraith wrote:

> Henri,
>
> Please see the latest 3.0006_1 branch via SVN (which will be
> released to CPAN tonight). It has support for multiple result sets,
> and even now includes examples of how to use them.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick, thanks for maintaining DBD::mysql. Since the latest isn't
on CPAN yet (at least not as far as I can tell), could you be so kind
as to give us the URL of the SVN repository?
I tried guessing it from the mysql site:

http://svn.mysql.com/svnpublic/mysql-dbd
or
http://svn.mysql.com/svnpublic/dbd-mysql

but no luck.