develooper Front page | perl.dbd.pg | Postings from April 2017

How do I install DBD::Pg without Postgres?

From:
Robert McConnell
Date:
April 29, 2017 04:06
Subject:
How do I install DBD::Pg without Postgres?
Message ID:
9e5dcfbe-d5e8-2603-ae63-0ff3d734c176@lightlink.com
I have PostgreSQL installed and running on several servers. I now need
to install DBD::Pg on some workstations, but do not want Postgres
available on them. Is there any way to build the DBD::Pg module on one
of the servers then copy it into the workstations?

I am running Slackware 14.2, with PostgreSQL 9.6 and Perl 5.22.

Thank you,

Bob McConnell
N2SPP