develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from November 2019

ANNOUNCE DateTime::Event::Easter 1.09

From:
Jean Forget
Date:
November 13, 2019 06:15
Subject:
ANNOUNCE DateTime::Event::Easter 1.09
Message ID:
36c4cd6f-829d-7bb3-e8e8-bfb424000781@orange.fr
Yesterday, I have released DateTime::Event::Easter version 1.09
to CPAN.

No code changes in the module itself.

The actual changes are in Makefile.PL and test file t/08as_span.t,
to ensure the "make test" installation step will not produce
"not ok" failures.

Thanks to Tom Wyant, for the constructive dialog about
DateTime::Calendar::Julian (v0.101 and v0.102) and
DateTime::Event::Easter (v1.08 and v1.09).

Thanks also to Andreas K├Ânig, for sending me an email in
december 2010 about his website
   http://analysis.cpantesters.org/
The webpage
   http://analysis.cpantesters.org/solved?distv=DateTime-Event-Easter-1.08
was very useful to locate the reason of the v1.08 Fail results.

Jean Forget
JFORGET at cpan dot org