develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from September 2019

Announce DateTime::Event::Easter 1.06

From:
Jean Forget
Date:
September 3, 2019 04:57
Subject:
Announce DateTime::Event::Easter 1.06
Message ID:
54f13c4e-e4b4-579f-e8af-ea8ae13131f1@orange.fr
I have released version 1.06 of DateTime::Event::Easter
yesterday evening.

The main update (and the main reason):

At the time of PerlCon-2019, Domm has run his utility
Acme::ReturnValue and updated his site
   https://returnvalues.plix.at/
In this site, DT::E::Easter looks bad: see
   https://returnvalues.plix.at/cool_D.html
So I fixed encoding issues by converting this
module to UTF-8.

Secondary issues and secondary fixes:

-- A few improvements in Kwalitee.
-- A few improvements in POD documentation
-- Replacing http links by https links where appropriate
-- Removing from Todo the following line
        Check if as_list with as_span returns a DateTime::SpanSet :)

For those who are interested in the answer to this line,

C<as_list> with C<< as => 'span' >>
-- triggers a failure in version DT::E::Easter 1.05 at line 210
-- works fine in version 1.06

C<as_set> with C<< as => 'span' >>
-- triggers a failure in Set::Infinite when called from DT::E::Easter
version 1.05
-- works fine in version 1.06 (provided you give both a start and
a end dates).

Thank you for your attention.

Jean Forget