develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from July 2017

Re: How to check if a DateTime is invalid (again - but this timewithout using eval)?

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
Re: How to check if a DateTime is invalid (again - but this timewithout using eval)?
Message ID:
CALJW-qFk6XmoVXVgKktLwZ7MgC1-QkZ_KxXOPsZk3kSwKEhYnA@mail.gmail.com

values in $@.