develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from April 2017

Re: Getting a DateTime::HiRes Issue From Github to CPAN

From:
Douglas E. Miles
Date:
April 18, 2017 02:19
Re: Getting a DateTime::HiRes Issue From Github to CPAN
Message ID:
a849b85d-6c74-f06e-8556-e26147b4fb48@veritablesoftware.com
On 4/17/2017 5:05 PM, James E Keenan wrote:
> On 04/17/2017 07:25 PM, Douglas E. Miles wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Thanks for all the great work on the DateTime::* modules. The docs for
>> DateTime::HiRes said that this mailing list is where to get support. The
>> problem is a test failure caused by a change to DateTime::Locale. It
>> looks like it's been fixed on Github, but hasn't made it to CPAN. What
>> do I need to do to make that request? Github Issue here:
>> https://github.com/jhoblitt/DateTime-HiRes/issues/1
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately it appears that that library has not had a release in
> 13-1/2 years.  So someone will probably have to track down Joshua
> Hoblitt in RL and either persuade him to do a release or to allow a
> co-maintainer to come on board.

Yeah, noticed that. Thanks for the info!