develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from April 2017

Re: Getting a DateTime::HiRes Issue From Github to CPAN

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
April 18, 2017 00:06
Re: Getting a DateTime::HiRes Issue From Github to CPAN
Message ID:
38eab8c1-4aef-fa3c-c505-22dd9e5503b1@pobox.com
On 04/17/2017 07:25 PM, Douglas E. Miles wrote:
> All,
>
> Thanks for all the great work on the DateTime::* modules. The docs for
> DateTime::HiRes said that this mailing list is where to get support. The
> problem is a test failure caused by a change to DateTime::Locale. It
> looks like it's been fixed on Github, but hasn't made it to CPAN. What
> do I need to do to make that request? Github Issue here:
> https://github.com/jhoblitt/DateTime-HiRes/issues/1
>
> Thanks!

Unfortunately it appears that that library has not had a release in
13-1/2 years.  So someone will probably have to track down Joshua
Hoblitt in RL and either persuade him to do a release or to allow a
co-maintainer to come on board.