develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from January 2015

Re: Status of DateTime::Event::Easter

From:
Rick Measham
Date:
January 16, 2015 00:41
Re: Status of DateTime::Event::Easter
Message ID:
54B85E34.7050708@measham.id.au
Hi Jean,

Thanks for poking me on this. I don't spend much time coding any more.
And even less, coding in perl. And even less coding in DateTime!

If you're willing to take over the maintenance then I have no problem
with that at all. You'll need to remind me what I need to do to make
that happen however.

I built this as part of some work I was doing way-back-when that was
aimed at creating a liturgical calendar that would deal with all the
tiny ridiculous rules that go into determining different feast days and
other holy days! In the end I let that go and all I got done was Easter.

Regards
- Rick