develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from July 2003

Re: ultimate date module released - Acme::Current

From:
david nicol
Date:
Re: ultimate date module released - Acme::Current
Message ID:
1058412448.1100.479.camel@plaza.davidnicol.com

in the interest of space storage you could separate the module
into Acme::Current::Data and Acme::Current::Doc and just update
the former.  Oh yeah, disk is free and unlimited these days, never mind.

Or have it check the age semaphore file to determine if it has been run
in the last day and if not reset itself with gmtime()

(sounds of self dragging self away and back to assigned duties...)

--
David Nicol, independent consultant, contractor, and food service worker
Imagine the first ice cream in Calcutta: