develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from May 2003

Re: [cpan #2601] Bug in epoch() method

From:
Iain Truskett
Date:
May 19, 2003 15:15
Re: [cpan #2601] Bug in epoch() method
Message ID:
20030519221547.GH16965@ouroboros.anu.edu.au
* Rick Measham (rickm@isite.net.au) [19 May 2003 23:01]:
> At 5:28 PM +1000 19/5/03, Iain Truskett wrote:
> >Possibly a silly question: are you using Mac OS X or 9?

> OS 9.22, MacPerl 5.6. I figure that he's talking MacPerl here rather
> than perl-under-Mac-OS-X

Good. Just checking =)

[...]
> >https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2601
[...]

> Forgive this idiot. I've not used rt before and didn't
> realise there'd be information there that wasn't in the
> email Dave posted.

> Although I find the system a little
> confusing.

It takes a little getting used to.

> I hit download next to his message thinking he'd left some
> code ... but that was just so I could download his
> message! LOL!

Actually, there's a "Download bugreport" link there which
appears to be additional material, including some code.

cheers,
--
Iain.