develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from January 2022

HTML::Form not being indexed?

From:
Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior via cpan-testers-discuss
Date:
January 10, 2022 05:33
HTML::Form not being indexed?
Message ID:
d5d75024-ca9d-5852-9d1e-8dfaefc24475@yahoo.com.br
Greetings,

I've getting some errors when trying to install a module of mine
(App::SpamcupNG) which has describe as dependency (PREREQ_PM) with the
cpan client.

For some reason, it seems the module is not being index properly (I
cannot find it in the mods table when looking into the CPAN::SQLite
local database).

On the other hand, I can install it with the cpanm (with cpanm
HTML::Form) or with the cpan shell like this:

cpan[1]> install OALDERS/HTML-Form-6.07.tar.gz

Is that some issue with my local setup or the distribution itself?

Thanks in advance,

Alceu