develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from October 2021

Re: recent module versions not shown -- bug?

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
October 4, 2021 21:03
Re: recent module versions not shown -- bug?
Message ID:
20211004210306.31425.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 8/31/21 8:47 AM, Dmitry Karasik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report problems,
> but the RT queue seems unused, and Barbie didn't answer to my mail either.
> I'll ask here, but if this is not the correct place kindly refer me to the one.
>
> Anyway, the website reports my Prima up to 1.57, while the latest is 1.62:
>
> https://www.cpantesters.org/distro/P/Prima.html

I don't know how the page above is generated, but ...

> I receive though test results alright by mail, I just can't see them on the site.
>
> Would you kindly help?

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Prima is showing results for Prima
1.63.  Although the "matrix" has its problems, you can usually get a
good display of CPANtesters' results there within 24 hours of a new release.