develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from August 2021

recent module versions not shown -- bug?

From:
Dmitry Karasik
Date:
August 31, 2021 12:47
Subject:
recent module versions not shown -- bug?
Message ID:
20210831124743.GA70751@nataraj.eu.org
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report problems,
but the RT queue seems unused, and Barbie didn't answer to my mail either.
I'll ask here, but if this is not the correct place kindly refer me to the one.

Anyway, the website reports my Prima up to 1.57, while the latest is 1.62:

https://www.cpantesters.org/distro/P/Prima.html

I receive though test results alright by mail, I just can't see them on the site.

Would you kindly help?

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik