develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from July 2020

Re: Test run results?

From:
Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior via cpan-testers-discuss
Date:
Re: Test run results?
Message ID:
e7dca825-b37a-761a-71b5-849680e18807@yahoo.com.br
Not a solution, really, but you could use something like metabase-relayd
that will store the reports locally and try to resend the reports later.

Now and then I've getting errors when submitting reports too.