develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from July 2020

Re: Test run results?

From:
Kent Fredric
Date:
Re: Test run results?
Message ID:
CAATnKFBRNwEWWXij70rwqeRP4LjG+wNaeMDdJ-ug=gb=XPKGpA@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 at 08:53, Felipe Gasper <felipe@felipegasper.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         For a few days now I’ve been monitoring CPAN Testers results and seeing “Service Unavailable” when I try to load an individual test report.
>
>         Have others been seeing this?
>
>         Thank you!

Indeed. It was the first time in months I needed to use it for
something, and "oh, it's broken". After several hours of patience, I
gave up.

I guess this "oh, this thing I haven't used in a while, is now
completely broken" pattern is the price we'll be paying more of for
modernity.

--
Kent