develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from June 2020

Re: is it safe to disable B::C with distroprefs?

From:
Todd E Rinaldo
Date:
June 1, 2020 03:52
Re: is it safe to disable B::C with distroprefs?
Message ID:
90CA88F5-AFF6-4AD8-91B6-BEE38C463A22@cpanel.net
Nothing depends on it and the test is rather extensive. I would say it is safe to disable.

Sent from my iPhone