develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from May 2020

Re: SSL for matrix.cpantesters.org?

From:
Felipe Gasper
Date:
May 10, 2020 12:48
Re: SSL for matrix.cpantesters.org?
Message ID:
7F92C00F-7DED-43AD-A047-22EF68AF6685@felipegasper.com
Whatever is best is great with me. It just seems a bit of an eyesore that there’s no SSL for CPAN Testers. Let me know if I can help.

-FG