develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from February 2020

Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures

From:
Robert Ryley
Date:
February 14, 2020 18:55
Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures
Message ID:
CAHcDb0NdNh2uorx=K5N-ZwvQQd0P=nyz9JENLJipYoQf7bdMgg@mail.gmail.com
Thanks for the info.  I had to read it a few times, but I have a better
idea on what modules I need to access the API.

I'm looking to see if anyone had previously looked for patterns of errors
across modules on a particular platform -- especially mswin32.  My thought
is that a patch on one module might help in patching many others.

 Has anyone done work along those lines previously?  If so, I have not seen
it.