develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from February 2020

Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures

From:
Robert Ryley
Date:
February 13, 2020 23:02
Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures
Message ID:
CAHcDb0Noer8UX4WtjupJfiM3zHqd2o7_t3vDA5=042ci7Boqiw@mail.gmail.com
Thanks! That helps a lot.

Are there any docs that I should study before querying it?  The materials
available on the various testers sites have dates from 2016.  All I know is
a lot has changed since then.

If the only available docs are source code, what modules should I look at?

Thanks again.