develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from February 2020

Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
February 13, 2020 22:59
Re: CPAN Statistics API for mswin32 build failures
Message ID:
CAPJsHfDMUGVVe=asdjn_2NEfcnsuFzcUC4Q1929fyhb0U_gc8g@mail.gmail.com
That error sounds like it's coming from OpenAPI, in which case the format
you need to match is RFC3339: $dt->strftime('%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%N%Z').