develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from February 2020

Re: gradients broken in FF/Mac?

From:
Felipe Gasper
Date:
February 5, 2020 20:11
Re: gradients broken in FF/Mac?
Message ID:
F16CE68E-8C49-4D86-95F9-50FF307DC819@felipegasper.com
<sigh> Now that I try it again I see the gradients.

I swear it was as I described. But, anyway.

-FG