develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from February 2020

Re: gradients broken in FF/Mac?

From:
Felipe Gasper
Date:
February 5, 2020 20:04
Re: gradients broken in FF/Mac?
Message ID:
4073910A-6550-4C4B-BC05-BD993147EE74@felipegasper.com
Hi Slaven,

	I’ve done that, and the colors do change, but the gradients don’t.

-FG