develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from September 2019

Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
September 23, 2019 03:06
Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?
Message ID:
cf841d6a-37d4-4c1a-836e-49ed81f2f429@www.fastmail.com
On Sun, Sep 22, 2019, at 4:12 PM, Doug Bell wrote:
> We've apparently been removed from Fastly's shared wildcard cert. I sent an e-mail to support, but I have a feeling they replied to fastly@cpantesters.org, which probably doesn't work. So, the yak requires me to talk to pobox or (horror) fix/make a mail server...

Pobox isn't the MX for cpantesters.org, near as I can tell. bytemark is.

Let me know what you were hoping for? :)

--
rjbs