develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from September 2019

Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?

From:
Doug Bell
Date:
September 22, 2019 20:12
Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?
Message ID:
A4F75ED5-B8A7-4A3E-ADCA-D5D32ADD5FF5@preaction.me
We've apparently been removed from Fastly's shared wildcard cert. I sent an e-mail to support, but I have a feeling they replied to fastly@cpantesters.org <mailto:fastly@cpantesters.org>, which probably doesn't work. So, the yak requires me to talk to pobox or (horror) fix/make a mail server...

Doug Bell
doug@preaction.me