develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from September 2019

Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?

From:
Felipe Gasper
Date:
September 22, 2019 19:10
Re: cpantesters.org bad certificate?
Message ID:
AA7B8B2F-1E79-4D4E-AFBD-EE4D4D60EB42@felipegasper.com
The individual links--successes, failures, and skips--are https, though, and they currently fail.

-F

> On Sep 22, 2019, at 3:07 PM, Slaven Rezic <slaven@rezic.de> wrote:
>
> The matrix.cpantesters.org link ("Testers" on metacpan) still works, as it's still http.
>
> Regards,
>    Slaven
>
>> Felipe Gasper <felipe@felipegasper.com> hat am 22. September 2019 um 20:53 geschrieben:
>>

>> That’s the link when I click on the test failures for Promise::ES6.
>>
>> Does metacpan.org need an update to avoid this?
>>
>> -FG
>>
>>> On Sep 22, 2019, at 2:52 PM, Slaven Rezic <slaven@rezic.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> If https ever worked correctly, then probably this certificate was active: https://crt.sh/?id=1566141499
>>>
>>> Maybe somebody has to ask fastly why this certificate is not used anymore...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Slaven