develooper Front page | perl.cpan.testers.discuss | Postings from June 2019

cperl in the CPAN Testers Matrix

From:
E. Choroba
Date:
June 11, 2019 04:19
Subject:
cperl in the CPAN Testers Matrix
Message ID:
alpine.LSU.2.20.1906072040480.3256@fgvyy.zf.zss.phav.pm
Hi,

I've just noticed one of my distribution failed in 5.28.1. When examining the
report, I found it failed under "strict hashpairs". I had no idea what it was,
so I Googled - and found it's a cperl thing. Reading the report carefully I
noticed it was indeed generated by cperl. See
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/0de93324-8933-11e9-9997-9db8de51d2a1

I have no problem with cperl smoking CPAN, but I'm not sure it's a good idea
to include its results among normal Perl versions. What do you think?

Cheers,

Ch.