develooper Front page | perl.cpan.mirrors | Postings from August 2012

Hello - NEW MIRROR

From:
John Ricketts
Date:
August 21, 2012 23:40
Subject:
Hello - NEW MIRROR
Message ID:
A37561B691C4B943899C2273B01807F403D87BA74350@xch-ntslbb-02.vividround.com
All,

I've attempted to submit my mirror information twice, perhaps I am doing it incorrectly?  It could be also that the mirror admins are extremely busy, in which case, I totally understand.  I have been trying to become a CPAN mirror for nearly a week now and I'm looking forward to assisting with the project.  :)

Thanks!

John L. Ricketts, Ph.D.

Quintex Alliance Consulting
john@quintex.com<mailto:john@quintex.com>

-----

quintex.com:
frequency = "instant"
dst_ftp = "ftp://mirror.quintex.com/CPAN/"
dst_http = "http://mirror.quintex.com/CPAN/"
dst_rsync = "rsync://mirror.quintex.com/CPAN"
dst_location = "Lubbock, Texas, United States of America, North America (33.584794, -101.848836)"
dst_organisation = "Quintex Alliance Consulting"
dst_bandwidth = "1000 Mb/s"
dst_contact = "john@quintex.com"
dst_src = "rsync://cpan-rsync.perl.org/CPAN/"